MBA at Asian University in Thailand
Half-fee scholarships to European Citizens
- Asian University is a private international university, located 135 km south of Bangkok on the Eastern Seaboard.
- The faculty of Business offers International (full-time) and Executive (part-time) MBA-programmes.
- MBA Applicants from European countries can apply for a half-fee scholarship, whereby half of the 20.000€ tuition is covered by the university
- European Citizenship
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable institution
- English language skills (TOEFL 550-600/IELTS 6.0-6.5)
- Solid commitment to and motivation for post-graduate study
Further information or applications:
Dr. Astrid Kainzbauer, email@example.com, Associate Dean Faculty of Business, Asian University, Thailand,
Tel.: (66) 02-253 4771, www.adsianust.ac.th