MSDN Academic Alliance
MSDN Academic Alliance is available in Germany since 01 August 2001. It is the easiest and most inexpensive way for students and faculty in the technology and design fields to get the latest Microsoft software they need. MSDN AA now refers to a family of memberships available to meet the different needs of the academic audience. [more …]
The Department of Computer Science/Business Information Systems at the University of Trier is a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance. Thus faculty and students have the possibility to use the MSDN AA software.
MSDN Academic Alliance membership includes:
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, SDKs, DDK
- Visual Studio
- Windows ServerSQL Sever, Exchange Server, Commerce Server, BiZTalk Server, Host Integration Server, Application Center Server, Systems Management Server
- Betas, new releases and updates
- MSDN Library
- Documentation, technical articles, code samples
- Development tools for Windows CE
Software available within the scope of the MSDN AA membership can be downloaded free of charge from http://msdn40.e-academy.com/utrier_info/.
In order to get your username and password, the following registration process is required:
- Students of the Department of Computer Science have to register by sending an email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) to .
- Students of the Business Information Systems Department have to send a confirmation of enrollment to from any email-address.
- Professors and scientific assistants can send emails directly to .