International Summer School
44th International Summer School at the University of Trier
August 1st to August 26th, 2016 (arrival at August 1st, departure August 26th)
Broaden und improve your knowledge of the german language in our Summer School at an International University in one of the most beautiful regions of Europe!
- learning german on all levels with a high teaching standard (approx. 80 hours, 20 hours per week)
- a graded certificate and 5 ECTS points
- intensive support and mentoring
- further education in didactics and methodology of German as a Foreign Language
- academic lectures and seminars from the professors of Trier University
- excursions on the Mosel River (with wine tasting), to Luxembourg and France
- Trier and its Roman heritage: city tours, museum visits
- German students accompany the participants in a variety of cultural and social events.
Welcome to Trier!
Deutsche Version hier abrufbar oder durch Klicken auf die deutsche Flagge in der oberen rechten Ecke unserer Universitätswebseiten.
Koordinatorin Internationaler Ferienkurs