Research @ Chair of Theoretical Computer Science
Our research covers many aspects of Theoretical Computer Science, focussing on: efficient graph algorithms, parameterized algorithms, formal languages and grammar induction.
In the following, you can find a list of papers of members of our research group of this year. Regarding previous years, we refer to the menu to the right. For complete lists of publications, we refer to the homepages of each of the group members.
Accepted for publication in journals:
- Henning Fernau, Meenakshi Paramasivan, Markus L. Schmid, Vojtech Vorel. Characterization and Complexity Results on Jumping Finite Automata. Theoretical Computer Science
- Henning Fernau, Rudolf Freund, Rani Siromoney, K. G. Subramanian. Non-Isometric Contextual Array Grammars and the Role of Regular Control and Local Selectors. Fundamenta Informaticae
- Henning Fernau, Florin Manea, Robert Mercas, Markus L. Schmid. Revisiting Shinohara's Algorithm for Computing Descriptive Patterns. Theoretical Computer Science
- Henning Fernau, Laksmanan Kuppusamy, Indhumathi Raman. On the Computational Completeness of Graph-Controlled Insertion-Deletion Systems with Binary Sizes. Theoretical Computer Science
- Henning Fernau, Laksmanan Kuppusamy, Indhumathi Raman. Investigations on the Power of Matrix Insertion-Deletion Systems with Small Sizes. Natural Computing
- Artiom Alhazov, Henning Fernau, Rudolf Freund, Sergiu Ivanov, Rani Siromoney, K. G. Subramanian. Contextual Array Grammars with Matrix Control, Regular Control Languages,
and Tissue P Systems Control. Theoretical Computer Science