European Research Funding at Trier University
The EU Department of Trier University
The EU Department guides you through the variety of European funding programs and helps you to identify the right program for your project. Here you will receive:
- General information on current EU calls for proposals
- Organization and implementation of information and training events on EU programs
- Advice on the HORIZON EUROPE research framework program and the Structural Funds (European Regional Development Fund ERDF, European Social Fund Plus ESF+, INTERREG and Erasmus+)
- Detailed advice on the European Research Council (ERC)
- Individual application support from idea development to project application
- Assistance and support during the application process in the Funding & tender opportunities portal
- Provision of sample documents
If you are planning an EU project, please contact the EU Officer at an early stage.
Template for the "Monthly Declaration" of personnel costs published in HORIZON EUROPE
The European Commission has published a template for the "Monthly Declaration" in HORIZON EUROPE in the Funding & Tenders opportunities Portal. With this template, the working time of the staff in the project can be documented in a simplified way in the projects of the new framework program.
As an alternative to the minimum hourly time recording (as in the predecessor program Horizon 2020), there is now the possibility of a simplified documentation in HORIZON EUROPE by using the now published template for a Monthly Declaration. In the document, only the monthly working days or daily equivalents for one employee are recorded for one calendar year.