Students of the Bachelor und Master courses can find all the informations (Dates, place, etc.) for the exams on PORTA.
Current topics for BA and MA theses at the Professorship of Economic Sociology for the winter term 2017/18 and summer semester 2018:
Prof. Dr. Andrea Maurer (Harvard citation system is recommended)
- Sociological theory
- social constitution of markets; economic-sociological market and company analyses
- Institutional analysis: time, rationality, rational action
Clemens Schmidt, M.A.
- New economic sociology
- market sociology; social constitution of markets, economic sociological market analysis, especially of cultural markets
- Digital economy
The following teaching books are useful guidelines for the writing of your thesis:
- Ebster, Claus und Lieselotte Stalzer (2017): Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftler.Facultas: Wien.
- Karmasin, Matthias; Ribing, Rainer (2017): Die Gestaltung wissenschaftlicher Arbeiten. Facultas: Wien.
The books are accessible under https://www.utb-studi-e-book.de/.
The HPA provides information on the procedure for registering bachelor's and master's theses.
Any written work in sociology must be accompanied by an affidavit. The corresponding form can be found here. If you save the file locally on your PC, you can fill out the pdf file.
Please always send seminar papers as printouts and in digital form (Word format) via e-mail.