We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Trier for the ECRs' interdisciplinary workshop on Low-carbon regional and urban transitions and practices from 15th to 17th November 2023.
As indicated in the preliminary program, depending on the intervention, you have:
- 5 minutes (+ 5’ Q&A) for an elevator pitch,
- 20 minutes (+ 20’ Q&A) for an oral presentation,
- 50 minutes for an oral presentation followed by a moderated discussion (time distribution between input and questions for the audience is under the speaker's responsibility).
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you:
- Want to spend two nights in a multi-bedroom in the Trier Youth Hostel (reimbursed by Trier University by claim after the workshop),
- Have any specific requests or requirements (e.g., dietary preferences, mobility assistance, or any other special needs).
On Wednesday, 15th November 2023, we will meet at 5.30 p.m. in the entrance hall at Trier Youth Hostel, An der Jugendherberge 4, 54292 Trier.
Trier University, Campus II, Behringstr. 21, 54296 Trier
- 16th November 2023: Building K, room K101
- 17th November 2023: Building HZ, room HZ203
Public Transport in Trier
We will provide you with public transport tickets to travel to Trier University, Campus II.
Do not hesitate to contact (her/she) Paula Hild (hilduni-trierde) for any questions you may have.