Visualization of data and exploratory data analysis become more and more important as a tool for analysing micro data, tables or indicators.
The aim is to research and implement visualization tools
- for visualising indicators in order to support policy decisions,
- for highlighting selected/special data (e.g. outlying and influential observations, non-response, imputed values),
- for the visualisation of simulation results,
- for visualizing regional indicators in maps, as well as
- for visualisation for a better understanding by the end user of the indicator values including their quality.