Master's Program in Economics
Welcome to the Master's Program in Economics at the University of Trier
Are you about to finish your Bachelor's thesis or have you already completed your Bachelor’s degree?
Do you want to continue your studies in an international Master's program that combines research and policy orientation?
Do you prefer individual support over crowded classrooms?
If you answer "Yes" to these three questions, then the Master's program in Economics at the University of Trier is the right choice for you:
- We offer nine different degrees, some of them more policy oriented and some more research oriented, for a specialization according to your interests.
- You will receive an excellent preparation for a career in both the private and the public sector.
- The research-orientation also qualifies you to enter a PhD-program.
- Our programs can be completed entirely in English.
- Some programs are interdisciplinary and allow you to attend courses in Business Administration, Political Science, Sociology or Survey Statistics.
- We offer two double master degrees in cooperation with the University of Warsaw and the University of Bergamo.
- In our mentoring program you receive individual support from a professor.
- You can study abroad for one semester.
- You can begin your studies either in the fall or in the spring.