The orientation session and the course „Mathematics for Economists“ starts on Monday, 26th, 9.15 a.m., in lecture hall (Hörsaal) 5 in the C-building.
The slides for the orientation session can be found here.
The economics course of study won the Freundeskreis der Universität price for international commitment. The full article can be found under this link.
The University of Trier is among the top 3 institutions of higher education in the field of economics in Germany according to the University Master's Programmes Ranking of the Centre for Higher Education (CHE).
Besides the number of students, the overall study situation, the international outlook, the share of graduations in adequate time, and the research orientation in master’s programmes were taken into account. With 148 students and top positions in all four categories, the University of Trier, together with the Universities of Bayreuth and Göttingen, is in the top 3 of the CHE's ranking.
The press release can be found under the following link.
The statement of the speaker of the field of economics, Prof. Dr. Xenia Matschke, can be found under the following link.
Are you about to finish your Bachelor's thesis or have you already completed your Bachelor’s degree?
Do you want to continue your studies in an international Master's program that combines research and policy orientation?
Do you prefer individual support over crowded classrooms?
- We offer nine different degrees, some of them more policy oriented and some more research oriented, for a specialization according to your interests.
- You will receive an excellent preparation for a career in both the private and the public sector.
- The research-orientation also qualifies you to enter a PhD-program.
- Our programs can be completed entirely in English.
- Some programs are interdisciplinary and allow you to attend courses in Business Administration, Political Science, Sociology or Survey Statistics.
- We offer two double master degrees in cooperation with the University of Warsaw and the University of Bergamo.
- In our mentoring program you receive individual support from a professor.
- You can study abroad for one semester.
- You can begin your studies either in the fall or in the spring.