|April 2017–||Doctoral Candidate at the Chair of Business Management, University of Trier|
|2008–2012||Master studies in Entrepreneurship Management, University of Tehran|
|2002–2006||Bachelor studies in Drama-Dramatic Literature, Tehran Central Branch of Islamic Azad|
- Abbasianchavari, A. , Alimiri, M. & Salari, A. (2011): Identifying the Social and
Cultural Factors that are effect on Teenager’s Entrepreneurial Readiness in Iran, 6th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ECIE 2011).
- Salari, A., Torabi, T. & Abbasianchavari, A. (2011): Developing a Strategic Planning Model for Entrepreneurship Development in Tehran Municipality, Accepted in African Journal of Business Management.
- Salari, A., Torabi, T. & Abbasianchavari, A. (2010): Developing a Strategic Planning Model for Entrepreneurship Development in Tehran Municipality, International conference on Entrepreneurship (ICE) in Malaysia.
- Abbasianchavari, A. & Arabiun, A. (2010): Identification the effects of Entrepreneurship Education Programs in High-Schools on the Training of Future Iranians, 1st Iranian Conference on Entrepreneurship Development in Iran: 2025 Vision.
- Benchmarking studies and defining a customized model for entrepreneurship kindergartens in Tehran Municipality, Project Manager (2006-2008)
- Master plan for Entrepreneurship Development in Iranian Oil & gas Ministry, Project Manager (2005-2006)
- Master plan for Entrepreneurship Development in Tehran Municipality, Project Manager (2004-2006)