- 31.05. | non-citizen of the EU
- 15.07. | citizen of the EU
- 15.09. | applicants with a German admission qualification
- - | no admission for non-citizen of the EU
- 15.01. | citizen of the EU
- 15.03. | applicants with a German admission qualification
Eine Bewerbung bei der „Arbeits- und Servicestelle für ausländische Studienbewerbung“ (uni-assist e.V.). ist für Ihre Bewerbung an der Uni Trier nicht nötig.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich direkt an der Uni Trier:
1. Unter bewerbung.uni-trier.de registrieren und Formulare ausfüllen
2. Mit Hilfe einer Checkliste im Bewerbungsportal erfahren Sie, welche Unterlagen eingereicht werden müssen und bis wann.
3. Senden Sie uns alle geforderten Dokumente per Post. Die Adresse finden Sie auf dem Anschreiben.
Once you register at the application platform and follow the application procedure at check-list will show you exactly which documents need to be sent in.
Among them may be:
- Request for Enrolment (once you have completed your online registration in PORTA, you will be able to print out a PDF document which is called “Request for Enrolment”)
- Officially certified copies (with translations in German or English) of:
- your University Entrance Qualification (certificate of qualification for enrolling at an university) including subject and grade overview
- previously obtained degrees (Master, Bachelor, etc.) and its related Transcript of Records
- Proof of English language skills
- Copy of your Identity Card or Passport (uncertified)
- Proof of payment for the processing fee of 50 Euros
- Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian applicants have to submit an APS Certificate
- Again: You will find a complete list of all required documents in the application portal.
- Incomplete or incorrectly filled out applications will not be processed!
- A copy of a officially certified copy is not valid and will not be accepted. In order to find out more about certification procedure, please see here
Questions? Please contact the Students´ Registry for International Students.
You can find all application requirements in § 2 of the examination regulations (in German) for each Master programme.
Applicants have to prove their language proficiency in English by one of the following tests which should have been taken within the last three years:
- TOEFL (Code 9208): at least 215 points (computer based) or 550 points (paper based) or 80 points (internet based)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS (at least 6.0 points)
Equivalent to one of the aforementioned tests is proof of:
- Native speaker
- Two years full time study of a completely in English taught study program within the last two years
- At least 6 school years of English in secondary education and at least 5 points in English at "Abitur" level (only Germany & Luxembourg)