This autumn, the Trier Law Faculty will host the 42. Deutsche Rechtshistorikertag (German Legal History Conference) from Sunday, 16 September 2018 to Thursday, 20 September 2018 . The conference will be attended by legal historians from around the world and will cover subjects ranging from the history of the cuneiform laws to modern developments in the law.
The general theme of this year's conference is "Centers and Peripheries in the History of Law".
Most of the information on these pages is available in German only. You will find
- information on the general theme and the sessions of the conference,
- the detailed programme (note that most talks will be in German. Where an English title is given, the paper will be delivered in English).
- sight seeing activities for persons acompanying conference attenfants
- registration forms for the conference and the sight-seeing activities.
- information on hotel rooms reserved for conference participants.
Please note the registration deadlines. You should register for the conference by August 15, 2018. For some sight-seeing activities, registration by September 3, 2018, is required, as noted on the apposite form.
We look forward to welcoming you in Trier this September!!!