- 1990 born in Yerevan
- 2006 to 2010 - B.Sc. in Economics from Yerevan State University (YSU), Armenia
- 2010 to 2012 - M.Sc. in Economics from the Universität Trier, Germany
- 2013 to 2016 - Dr. rer. pol. in Economics at Universität Trier. Title of thesis: "Industrial Cluster: Measurement and Economic Interpretation"
- July 2016 to August 2018 Research Associate for Public Finance at Universität Trier, Germany
- Measurement of geographical concentration
- Explorative spatial statistics, investigation of spatial dependences
- Dynamic cluster analysis
- Advanced programming and data analysis with R (BigData Analysis)
- Development of didactical packages and applications for R (ShinyApps, Slidify)
Stepanyan, A. (2016), Industrielle Cluster: Messung und ökonomische Interpretation, OPUS, 1-213.