- The FFA is for all students enrolled in Department IV (FB IV), which may include students, who major or minor in a FB IV subject.
Prerequisite for participation
- Successful completion of the two-hour entrance exam (in the summer semester, normally in the second semester).
- Only online registration available (PORTA).
- Date: Once a year in June of the summer semester. The dates will be announced in PORTA and on the FFA-website.
- Beginning of the training is typically in the third semester. Students with an early high school gradiation who already begin their studies in the summer term are able to take the entrance test in their first semester. The Language Program will begin in the following winter term.