Studying at Faculty IV

Business administration, economics, computer science, mathematics and sociology


In order to study at faculty IV, you can either enrol online, or personally/in written form via the university's Studierendensekretariat (StuSek).

The 'Studierendensekretariat' should be your first contact with regards to any adminitstrative matters if you (are planning to) study at University Trier. Most importantly, it provides information about admission requirements. The entire application procedure, the checking of academic transcripts from other universities, as well as your enrolment will also be led by the 'Studierendensekretariat'. During your studies, the 'Studierendensekretariat' will provide information about re-registration, taking leave, changing course of studies and exmatriculation.