- Process Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Healthcare, Clinical Decision Support
- Synthetic Data
- Sensor Data/IoT Data
Scientific and professional background
- Since January 2021: Researcher at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
- Since April 2019: Research Assistant at the Chair of Information Systems II, Prof. Dr. Ralph Bergmann, University of Trier
- Oct. 2015 - March 2019: Master of Science, Computer Science, Trier University of Applied Sciences. Master thesis title: Improving data security in the IHE XDS.b profile.
- Sept. 2015 - March 2019: Research Assistant, Department of Computer Science, Trier University of Applied Sciences
- Oct. 2012 - Aug. 2015, Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Trier University of Applied Sciences. Title of Bachelor Thesis: Automated Survey of Current Requirements for Computer Scientists on the Job Market.
- Aug. 2007 - June 2010: Dual training as IT specialist for application development, Center for Information, Media and Communication Technology (ZIMK), University of Trier
I especially assign topics in the area of process mining, data mining and AI in healthcare. The topics are integrated into current research and are intended to make a contribution here.