ProCAKE - The Process-Oriented Case-Based Knowledge Engine of the CAKE framework - evolved from several research projects at the University of Trier over the years. ProCAKE constitutes a domain-independent framework that can be used to implement diverse structural or process-oriented case-based reasoning applications for integrated process and knowledge management.
For questions or feedback please contact procake[at]uni-trier.de.
- generic and domain-independent framework
- tailored for developing structural and process-oriented CBR applications
- comprehensive and extendable data types for knowledge modeling
- various syntactic and semantic similarity measures
- several retrieval algorithms (k-NN, MAC/FAC, …)
- generic approach for the integration of adaptation methods
- modular and pattern-driven architecture
- written in Java and configurable via XML