A master degree in economics combined with knowledge of English and insights into European and Global Markets – the double master degree significantly improves the career opportunities of graduates in the international and especially the European market for highly qualified economists.
- Course schedule of the Polish language course
Language of instruction: English.
- selection into the double master program after the first semester of studies;
- during the first year, students should acquire 60 credit points;
- students acquire 60 credit points at the partner university;
- degree Master Economics (European Economic Integration) at Trier University and Master International Economics at the University of Warsaw