A variety of interdisciplinary events on further academic qualification given by various institutions of Trier University support doctoral candidates in the further development of their own qualifications and skills.
The following areas of further qualification are particularly relevant for prospective doctoral candidates:
- good scientific practice,
- methodical (specialist) courses,
- university didactics, project and time management,
- presentation techniques and rhetoric,
- academic writing & writing weeks,
- source utilization,
- research data management,
All events can be viewed in the database.