Volker Kaibel (Magdeburg)
Kathrin Klamroth (Wuppertal)
Günter Leugering (Erlangen)
Oliver Stein (Karlsruhe)
- starts on Wednesday 6 April 2016 at 9:00
- ends Friday 8 April 2016 at lunchtime
Official opening of the Research Training Group (Graduiertenkolleg) ALOP:
- starts on Friday 8 April 2016 at 14:00
- ends approximately 17:00.
- Keynote speaker: Günter Leugering.
Please note the Important Dates.
Scope and Topics
The SIGOPT conference covers theory and practice in all branches of mathematical optimization, e.g.,
- Linear Programming
- Discrete and Combinatorial Optimization
- Nonlinear Programming
- Optimal Control
- Stochastic Programming
- Multiobjective Programming
- Application of Optimization in Real-World Problems
- Optimization on Manifolds
Young researchers from all areas of optimization are especially encouraged to participate and to present their work. The conference will provide a good opportunity for exchanging ideas and for establishing contacts with colleagues in a friendly atmosphere.
Building E on the Campus I of the University of Trier, Germany
Organizing Committee (University of Trier)
Sven de Vries, Mirjam Dür, Volker Schulz