... Bachelor's and Master's programs
Questions should be directed to the following people according to your bachelor's or master's program:
- Bachelor major & minor and Master's program "Demokratische Politik und Kommunikation": Dr. Lasse Cronqvist
- Bachelor and Master of Education (both Gymnasium and Realschule): Prof. Dr. Matthias Busch / Sabine Gans
- Master major & minor and Master's program "International Economics and Public Policy": apl. Prof. Dr. Dirk Schmidt.
- Master's program "European and East Asian Governance": Dr. Moritz Liebe
- Master's program "International Relations and Diplomacy": Dr. Sascha Werthes
If you have any questions regarding the recognition of credits obtained at other German universities, in case of a change of subject within the University of Trier, or regarding the classification of semesters, please contact the respective study advisor for your course of study directly.
You can obtain information on the procedure, the application and the proof of eligibility for BAföG from the central BAföG office of the University. If you are requested to submit a subject-specific certificate, please contact apl. Prof. Dr. Dirk Schmidt.
If you need other certificates, please contact apl. Prof. Dr. habil. Markus Linden.
... ERASMUS program
Foreign and German students with questions regarding ERASMUS stays in Political Science should contact the ERASMUS coordination team of the department led by Dr. Sascha Werthes via e-mail at eraspolsuni-trierde . We also would be pleased to meet you during an ERASMUS consultation hour and answer any questions you may have about your planned stay abroad.
We gladly advise and support you in all questions concerning.....
- Taking module-compatible courses at the ERASMUS partner university abroad or in connection with drawing up the learning agreement
- Recognition of examination results acquired during an ERASMUS stay abroad
- Organization of obtaining a Transcript of Records in Political Science in connection with your guest studies at the University of Trier
Please be aware that the Political Science department is unable to give any information on inscription processes. These questions have to be directed to the Studierendensekretariat (students' office).
Please also consider the following links for further information: