1-2 September 2023 in Zurich, Switzerland
Cultural differences and their impact on economics and finance are a topic of growing importance in our globalized world. The CEF23 will bring together internationally leading researchers to present the most recent results in this field.
- Cultural differences in economic and financial preferences, on financial markets
- Transmission of cultural norms and transitions of economic decision making
- Cultural dimensions and their impact on social institutions and law.
Amir N. Licht, Interdisciplinary Center Heryliya, Israel
Prof. Thorsten Hens, University of Zurich, NHH Bergen and University of Lucerne
Prof. Marc Oliver Rieger, University of Trier
Annakäthi Kley, University of Zurich
Eugenia Bartel, University of Trier
Hotel “Hotel Krone”, Zurich, Switzerland, situated in the city center. The historic city center and Lake Zurich are in walking distance from the conference site. Various mountains and other attractions are nearby Zurich. The city has a large international airport.
Conference home page, submissions and registrations: cef.uni-trier.de
Conference fee and accommodation: The conference is free of charge. We have reserved single and double rooms for conference participants in the hotel for a special rate.
Papers will be submitted by email to Ms. Bartel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration for the conference is possible by clicking on the link.
- Deadline for submission of papers or extended abstracts (PDF): July 10, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2023
- Conference registration deadline: August 21, 2023