September 18-21, 2023, Trier, Germany
- Three invited speakers have confirmed their participation, details below.
- Publication of conference proceedings as an LNCS volume of the ARCoSS subline approved by Springer.
- There will be a best paper and a best student paper award.
Karl Bringmann, MPI Saarbrücken, Germany
Lila Kari, Univ. Waterloo, Canada
Claire Mathieu, Univ. Sorbonne Paris, CNRS, France
- University of Trier, Campus 1
Program Committee (preliminary)
- Henning Fernau, University of Trier, co-chair
- Klaus Jansen, University of Kiel, co-chair
Organizing Committee (preliminary)
- Henning Fernau, University of Trier, University of Trier, Germany
- Philipp Kindermann, University of Trier, University of Trier, Germany
- Norbert Müller, University of Trier, Germany
- Kevin Mann, University of Trier, Germany
- Bogdan Chlebus, University of Colorado, US
- Marek Karpinski (chair), University of Bonn, Germany
- Andrzej Lingas, Lund University, Sweden
- Miklos Santha, CNRS and University Paris Diderot, France
- Eli Upfal, Brown University, US