Theses form the visible completion of a section in the scientific career. Theses always have a scientific claim. Within the study there is the Bachelor thesis and the Master thesis, which essentially prove the ability of a student to work independently and scientifically. To a far greater extent, this documents the dissertation as an important examination achievement for doctoral studies.
Possible work topics
Our main research focus is on algorithms. We are therefore always interested in implementations of the processes we have developed.
Possible sources of information
- online available topic suggestions
- Suggested topics as a notice board
- Publications of the chair staff
- Topics from the offered lectures
- Advanced Seminar Theoretical Computer Science
Or just come by and talk to us.