Our research covers many aspects of Theoretical Computer Science, focussing on: efficient graph algorithms, parameterized algorithms, formal languages and grammar induction.
In the following, you can find a list of papers of members of our research group of this year. Regarding previous years, we refer to the menu to the right. For complete lists of publications, we refer to the homepages of each of the group members.
- Henning Fernau, Florin Manea, Robert Mercas, Markus L. Schmid. Revisiting Shinohara's Algorithm for Computing Descriptive Patterns. Theoretical Computer Science
- Henning Fernau, Lakshmanan Kuppusamy, Indhumathi Raman. Investigations on the Power of Matrix Insertion-Deletion Systems with Small Sizes. Natural Computing
- Henning Fernau, Meenakshi Paramasivan, Markus L. Schmid, D. G. Thomas. Simple Formal Picture Processing. Journal of Computer and System Sciences
- Faisal Abu-Khzam, Cristina Bazgan, Katrin Casel, Henning Fernau. Clustering with Lower-Bounded Sizes; A General Graph-Theoretic Framework. Algorithmica
- Henning Fernau, Lakshmanan Kuppusamy, Indhumathi Raman. On Path-Controlled Insertion-Deletion Systems. Acta Informatica