49th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science SOFSEM 2024 in Cochem
February 19-23, 2024, Cochem, Germany
SOFSEM has a special focus on Foundations of Computer Science and AI, in particular
algorithms, AI-based methods, computational complexity, formal models.
- SOFSEM 24 proceedings will be published in the ARCoSS subline of LNCS.
- There will be a Best Paper and a Best Student Paper Award sponsored by Springer.
- All invited speakers have confirmed their on-site participation, see below.
- SOFSEM 24 dates have been fixed: the conference will run for 4.5 days, ending FRI, Feb. 23rd 2024, at noon.
- Henning Fernau, Universität Trier
- Serge Gapers, UNSW Sydney, Australia
- Ralf Klasing, CNRS, Univ. Bordeaux, France
- August, 28th, 2023: abstract deadline (firm)
- September 1st, 2023: full paper deadline (firm)
- mid-November, 2023: author notification
- Edith Elkind, Univ. Oxford, UK
- Sevag Gharibian, Univ. Paderborn, Germany
- Rob van Glabbeek, Univ. Edinburgh, UK & Stanford Univ., USA & UNSW, AUS
- Markus L Schmid, HU Berlin, Germany
- Sandra Zilles, Univ. Regina, Canada