Course information for past semesters will be stored here in the future. Please refer to our old website for information on courses before the winter semester 2007/2008 and links to the pertinent materials.
Courses in the Winter Semester 2009/2010
- Seminar "Marriage and Family in the Evolution of European Law" (jointly with Prof. Dr. Franz Dorn (First sesssion on November 6 and 7 (papers by exam candidates to be delivered), second session on February 5/6 (all other papers).
- Repetitorium "Contract Law", Monday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30-10, Room C 10, from december 3, 2009 until February 1, 2010.
- "Recent Private law cases - for Exam Candidates" (Thursday, 18 s.t.-2:30, Room C 22, from the beginning of the winter semester until the end of 2009.
- Roman Private Law, Wednesday, 8:30-10 , Room C 22.
- Roman Legal History, Monday, 16-18 , Room C 01.
Courses in the Summer Semester 2009
- Rechtsfindung im Prozess (Finding the Law in Court), preliminary meeting on April 22, papers to be given on May 8 (for exam candidates) and July 10/11 (other participants).
- Lecture "Roman Law of Civil Procedure" (at Tuebingen University)
Courses in the Winter Semester 2008/2009
- Roman Legal History, Monday, 14-16, Room C 01.
- Roman Private Law, Wednesday, 10-12, Room C 22.
- Seminar "Orte des Rechts in Trier [Places of Law in Trier]", jointly with Prof. Dr. Franz Dorn.
- Seminar on Family Law for LL.M. and ERASMUS students.
Courses in the Summer Semester 2008
- Introduction to Civil Law, part II, Tuesday 8:30-10 and Wednesday 10-13, Audimax.
- Practical Exercises in Civil Law, Tuesday, 14-16, Audimax.
- Newer History of Private Law, Wednesday, 8:30-10, C9.
- Exegetical Seminar "Navigare necesse est - Das Seerecht im Wandel der Zeit" , May 30./31 2008.
- Introduction to Civil Law, part I, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30-10, Audimax
- Roman Private Law, Wednesday, 8:30-10 , C 22.
- Roman Legal History, Monday, 14-16 Uhr, C 01
- Exegetical Seminar: Law and Religion in Statutory Law since Lat Antiquity, with Prof. Dr. Iole Fargnoli (Milan/Bern), December 7 and 8, C 10.