Instructions for Paper and Poster Presentations
We plan the conference to take place in Zoom. We will provide the Zoom link to all participants close to the conference.
We offer you two types of presentation modes (for long papers, short papers, and posters) between you can choose:
- Live presentation in Zoom via screen share (please inform us until Aug. 27, 2021 whether you would like to present live, you may prepare a video as fallback option)
- Video presentation in Zoom streamed by the organizers (please provide a download link for the video no later than Aug. 27, 2021 via email to weyers[at]uni-trier.de)
In both cases, questions will be collected via Slido during the talk and presented to you by the session chair aurally. You will be asked to answer these questions directly in the Zoom video conference, thus at least one author needs to be present during the Zoom meeting.
For the different presentation options, the following time slots are planned:
- Long papers: 15 min presentation + 5 min Q&A
- Short papers: 10 min presentation + 5 min Q&A
- Posters: 5 min presentation + 5 min Q&A
If you have questions, please contact Benjamin Weyers: weyers[at]uni-trier.de