- There is no separate distribution procedure of individual professorships
- Towards the end of each semester, there is a distribution process for the upcoming semester
- Registering for distribution within the deadline is mandatory
- The time of registration for distribution does not affect the allocation of places
- A priority must be submitted for the respective project (you must assign a priority to each project!)
- Allocation is made according to these preferences, even if the allocation of a place according to the highest priority cannot or cannot always be guaranteed
- Insofar as the demand for places at a particular professorship is greater than the supply, a random selection is made
A mandatory prerequisite for participation in the study project (SP) is the passing of the compulsory modules of the first two semesters (to be proven by performance records of the 1st and 2nd semester).
If you do not yet meet the prerequisites at the time of registration, but have passed the corresponding examinations in the current semester and are only waiting for the result, you can still register (with reservations).