The Taiwan as Pioneer (TAP) project at the European Research Center on Contemporary Taiwan at
Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Germany, will hold a workshop for Ph.D. candidates, postdocs
and established scholars, from 4 to 6 October 2023.
- Main topic: "Innovative methodologies and new perspectives on Taiwan
- Who: TAP team and Ph.D. candidates, postdocs and established scholars
- Languages: English and Chinese
- Opportunity to present your research and get connected with the TAP network.
- Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by TAP
- To apply, please send your CV and an outline of your research project (max 2500 words) until 31 Mai, 2023