- Take the Autobahn A1 until Autobahndreieck Moseltal und then take the A 602 towards Trier. Right before the end of the Autobahn turn right and keep left on the roundabout. Follow the signs which point towards the University.
From Aachen, Lüttich, Prüm:
- Coming from the A 60 take the Wittlich junction and then on the A1 head towards Trier. For more directions read the “From Koblenz” text above.
- It is also possible to take the Staffelstein/Bitburg exit from the A 60 onto the B 51 past Bitburg to Trier.
From Richtung Luxemburg:
- Coming from the A 64 take the Trier/Bitburg exit heading towards Trier you will then end up on the B 51.
- You can also reach Trier via crossing the border at Wasserbillig/Wassbilligerbrück taking the B 49 via Igel and Zewen to Trier.
From Richtung Saarbrücken, Pirmasens:
- Exit the A1 at the Autobahndreieck Moseltal and the drive on the A 602 towards Trier. Shortly before the end of the Autobahn turn right and keep left in the roundabout. Follow the signage towards the University.
Aus Richtung Konz, Saarburg:
- Drive along the L 137 until Konz, after the roundabout take the B 419 towards Trier.