Bachelor's thesis / Master's thesis - How do I proceed if I choose an external examiner for the (second) supervision?

For the external supervision of the Bachelor's or Master's thesis, the approval of the external examiner of the respective examination board must be submitted to the University Examination Office.

Prior to submitting the registration form, the application for approval of the external examiner must be sent to the Dean's Office FB VI (pruefung6uni-trierde).

The following data must be provided:

Information of the student

  • Name, first name
  • Matriculation number
  • Course of studies
  • First examiner
  • Preliminary title of the thesis

Data of the external examiner

  • Name, first name
  • Title / academic degree
  • Address (employer)
  • Tel. no.
  • E-mail address
  • Date of birth
  • Place of birth