Study Administration

On the following pages we offer you information on different areas of study administration.

If you have questions regarding the recognition of academic achievements (e.g. after a stay abroad) or a semester classification or if you want to apply for an external review of a Bachelor's or Master's thesis, you will find a brief overview of the further procedures on the following pages.

If you would like to apply for a change of subject or degree programme, please contact the Student Administration Office.