Faculty VI "Regional and Environmental Sciences" - based on Campus 2 - features a broad geographical and bio-geoscientific range of subjects (one professorship subjects). In doing so the faculty's profile points out the potential and the development concepts of faculty VI in the context of the University's profiling.
The faculty gave itself a new faculty structure in 2016.
Please follow the links below for direct access to the individual professorships.
According to a successful accreditation (2012) Faculty VI offers the following consecutive Bachelor and Master degrees.
The comprehensive range of studies covers both fundamental Bachelor courses for beginning students as well as advanced Master courses. On the basis of the comprehensive offer of courses, these Master courses allow setting thematic priorities of studies. The curricula of all degrees feature interdisciplinarycompulsory subject choices.
The following links give you access to the content of the various courses of study.
- BSc Applied Geoinformatics (major)
- BSc Applied Geoinformatics (minor)
- BSc Environmental Biosciences (major)
- BSc Environmental Geosciences (major)
- BSc Applied Geography (major)
- BA Applied Geography (minor)
- BA Geoarcheology (major, interdisciplinary with Faculty III)
- BEd Geography (with second subject)
- BEd Biology (with second subject)
- MSc Applied Geoinformatics (major)
- MSc Applied Geoinformatics (minor)
- MSc Environmental Biosciences (major)
- MSc Environmental Sciences (major)
- MSc Applied Human Geography - Regional Analysis & Development (major)
- MSc Process Dynamics on the Earth's Surface (major)
- MA Applied Geography (minor)
- MSc Geoarcheology (major, interdisziplinary with Faculty III)
- MEd Geography Gymnasium (with second subject)
- MEd Geography Realschule Plus (with second subject)
- MEd Biology Gymnasium (with second subject)
- MEd Biology Realschule Plus (with second subject)
Please also consider the general information from the Hochschulprüfungsamt (examination office).