Studies in Faculty VI Regional and Environmental Sciences

Information for Bachelor / Master students

Please find the examination regulations of the BA/MA (Bachelor and Master) courses of study (gazette of Trier University "Verkündungsblatt") and the BEd/MEd (Bachelor and Master of Education) in the gazettes of Trier University "Verkündungsblätter" and the link Studies/Regulations

NOTICE: Please keep in mind that the publication of amendments might change the examinaton regulations of the respective modules. Article 2 of the amendments regulates for whom these amendments are valid. 

General information about the withdrawal from an examination

NOTICE: Transition from Bachelor to Master

In exceptional situations an enrollment in the Master course of study is feasible before the certificate of the Bachelor degree exists. For this purpose, certain prerequisites and procedures relating to filing the application in the students' registration centre have to be taken into account. Click here to find more information and download the form Transition from Bachelor to Master without Bachelor degree.


Clickhere to get information about the courses of study in Faculty VI.


Get general information in the students' registration center (e. g. about deadlines or admission and further immatriculation requirements).

    The students' registration centre is the central service centre for all students and applicants concerning administrative matters.It deals with application procedures and admission/enrolment. It checks certificates of foreign educational institutions.It gives you information about re-registration, leave of absence, changing your course of study and having your name taken off the university register.


    Information about the student body of Faculty VI



    Reaccreditation 2013