Doctoral Studies Counselling

General advice as well as departmental supervision is available for doctoral studies or a research period at Trier University.

[Translate to Englisch:] Fragen & Kontakt

International Office / Graduate Centre

International students may contact phduni-trierde for general advice on doctoral studies and research stays at Trier University.


Graduate Centre (GUT)

Dr. Agnes Schindler provides general information on doctoral studies at Trier University for German and international students.

Dr. phil. Agnes Schindler
Dr. phil. Agnes Schindler
Function: Geschäftsführerin
Facility: Graduiertenzentrum (GUT)
Room: DM10
Tel.: +49 651 201-3831


Subject Specific Advice

For specialized information on your doctoral subject please contact the respective departmental advisor.