Depending on your request, question or problem, different contact persons are helpful. Here you will find the most important contact persons for all essential matters concerning studying in Trier.
- about changing your field of study or changing universities
- about registration for the next semester
- about taking a semester off
- about leaving/withdrawing from the university
Please contact the Registrar's Office.
The counsellors at the Student Counselling Center are available to help both current and prospective students with questions regarding
- choosing a programme of study
- how to plan and structure your studies,
- in the event of problems arising during studies,
- changing your field of study
- campus orientation etc.
Would you like general information about the university and the programmes offered? Are you unsure about who the correct person to ask? Do you have questions or study-related problems and would like to talk to someone? Please feel free to contact us. All conversations remain strictly confidential.
Academic advising is carried out by lecturers within the respective subject. They are the right person to contact for questions regarding
- semester planning
- timetable planning/issues
- exam topics
- as well as all specific or detailed questions about a programme, etc.
Are you financing your studies at least partially yourself through mini-jobs? Are you looking for an internship? Or maybe you have almost completed your degree and are wondering what comes after that? Career-Service, is a cooperation service between Trier University and the Trier Employment that can help you, providing tips and advice.
Most students financially support their studies from several different sources. In addition to family support, these may include:
You can find more information on this topic under financing your studies.