Please note the information pages on regarding your studies and regarding your examinations for the latest updates during the coronavirus pandemic.
The university management provides additional information about current developments (lectures, examinations, exhibitions, conferences etc.) - also available in English - at www.corona.uni-trier.de.
The Student Counselling Centre continues to offer students and prospective students the opportunity to ask questions about studying, choosing a course of study, changing subjects, or how to prepare for a successful start to your studies.
We can be reached by:
1. Telephone (+49 651 201 2805): for short questions and to schedule appointments from Mon - Thurs: 09:00 - 16:00. If you are not able to reach us immediately, we are likely with another student. We thank you for your patience and ask that you try again later.
2. Via Skype: for more detailed consultations during our regular consultation hours (Mon-Thu 10:00 - 11:00 and 13:30 - 14:30, Fr 10:00 - 11:00). Our Skype account is "Zentrale Studienberatung Uni Trier". After connecting with our account, an advisor will be available for a video or audio Skype call. If you are not able to reach us immediately, we are likely with another student. We thank you for your patience and ask that you try again later.
Please note, we may not be able to immediately answer all your questions as we may need to consult with other colleagues and departments.
Mon. - Thu.: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Outside office hours, the Info-Center can be contacted at zsbuni-trierde.
The Student Counselling Centre (ZSB) is a great resource for (prospective) students of Trier University. As a central contact point for students, we can help you find the information you need, answer questions you have about the university as well as help find the correct contact person when you need additional support. Additionally, we offer events on various subjects such as study choice, studying without a high school diploma, study funding, study organization, future academic pursuits, etc.
- General student guidance and information about the university's study programs for individuals and small groups (read more)
- Events and workshops for university students
- Events and workshops for high school students
- Info-Center - erste Anlaufstation bei Fragen zur Studienorganisation
- Allgemeine Studienberatung - persönliche Gespräche um gemeinsam individuelle Lösungen zu finden
- Studieren mit Behinderung oder chronischer Erkrankung - Inklusion im studentischen Alltag
- Leitung des Sachgebiets 2.1 der Abteilung II - Zentrale Studienberatung
- ZSB-Team von A-Z - alle Ansprechpartner*innen der ZSB alphabetisch sortiert