The Student Counselling Centre (ZSB) is a great resource for (prospective) students of Trier University. As a central contact point for students, we can help you find the information you need, answer questions you have about the university as well as help find the correct contact person when you need additional support. Additionally, we offer events on various subjects such as study choice, studying without a high school diploma, study funding, study organization, future academic pursuits, etc.
To make an appointment to speak to a counsellor, please call us (+49 651 201-2805). We can provide assistance with finding the correct contact person as well as advise you on all general study-related questions.You can also reach the Info Centre via email at: studiumuni-trierde.
Counselling appointments may take place in-person, by phone or via video chat. Please note the opening hours.
Mon. - Thu.: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri.: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Outside office hours, the Info-Center can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Info-Center - where to ask all kinds of questions about organizing your studies
- Our counsellors - providing advice on all general study-related questions
- Studying with a disability, mental or chronic illness - inclusion in everyday student life
- Career-Service - counselling, information events and other help to start your career
- Management of subject are 2.1 of Department II - Student Counselling Centre
- Berufliche und Wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung / Campus der Generationen
- ZSB-Team from A-Z - all contact persons of the ZSB sorted alphabetically