The University of Trier charges an evaluation fee of 70 Euro if the admissions office has to evaluate international certificates and diplomas. The application will only be processed when the fee has been verifiably transferred to the university's account and all required documents have been submitted.
We do not cooperate with Uni Assist. Therefore sending a Uni Assist report does not exempt you from paying the evaluation fee.
- Scholarship holders who receive their scholarship from a German or international institution, e.g. DMD, Fulbright Commission
- Non degree-seeking applicants who wish to study at Trier University for a limited period of time in the framework of a bi- or multilateral exchange program, e.g. within the ERASMUS program, the ISEP prograrn or bilateral exchange agreements
- PhD Candidates who wish to enroll as PhD students and hold a letter of acceptance as PhD candidale issued by a professor of Trier University
- Applicants who have been previously enrolled al Trier University and wish to continue their studies in the same subject
- Applicants enrolled at a German higher education institution wishing to continue their studies in the same subject at the University of Trier and having a minimurn of 80 credit points of a Bachelor program
- Applicants whose foreign certificates have already been validated by one of the Gerrnan federal states' validation offices (not by other Universities, not Uni Assist!)
Please transfer the fee of 70 Euro + all bank fees to the following account:
|IBAN:||DE 22 5451 0067 0228 1556 76|
|Purpose:||<Application number> + <Name> + <Day of Birth> (exactly as written in our application portal PORTA)|
A copy of your payment receipt either must be uploaded to PORTA or be sent with your application by post - it depends on the course you chose (PORTA will inform you).