Application to English-taught Master Programmes
- 31.05. | non-citizen of the EU
- 31.07. | citizen of the EU
- 15.09. | applicants with a german admission qualification or equivalent
- - | no admission for non-citizen of the EU
- 15.01. | citizen of the EU
- 15.03. | applicants with a german admission qualification or equivalent
Applicants have to prove their language proficiency in English by one of the following tests which should have been taken within the last three years:
- TOEFL (TOEFL-code: 9208): internet based: at least 80 points, computer-based: at least 215 points; paper-based: at least 550 points.
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English IELTS with at least 6.0 points
- UNIcert level III
- C1 certificate for CEF(Common European Framework)
- a corresponding level in an equivalent test
Equivalent to one of the aforementioned tests is proof of
- at least 6 school years of English in secondary education
- or at least 5 points in English at "Abitur" level
- two years of studying abroad in an English speaking country within the last two years before receipt of the application of admission
- All documents must be officially certified copies. Further informations...
- If the documents are not written in German or English, the documents must be accompanied by a certified official translation, which should be attached as to make it recognizable as the relevant translation.
- Please also refer to additional informations, which will be sent out to you with the application forms.
- For any other questions, feel free to contact the Students´ Registry for International Students.
- Incomplete or incorrectly filled out applications cannot be processed!
- A copy of a certified copy is not valid and will not be accepted!
|List of application documents|
|School||copy of high school diploma / secondary school leaving certificate, including a list of subjets and grades|
|Language||demonstration of a sufficient level of English language proficiency (see details below)|
proof of bank transfer of application fee