Main Responsibility Erasmus+ partner countries:
- Stays Incomings/ Outgoings (currently: Georgia, Israel, Japan, Canada, Russia, Tunesia, Vietnam)
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 3:00 p.m. through 4:30 p.m. – please register in Stud.IP for an appointment. In case of a single question, you are welcome to contact me by phone Tues/Wed between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m. (without previous appointment).
Changes of schedule will be announced in Stud.IP.
Studies in Europe (including ERASMUS+), and all other regions not covered by Ms Morgen and Mr Proost.
- University of the Greater Region (UniGR) - email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming: Advice for international students and short-term students
Advice for studying abroad in in East Asia (Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan) and Central-, Latin America
PROMOS scholarship program
- Erasmus Institutional Coordinator
- Advice for researchers and for the administrative staff of Trier University
Cooperation with international universities (ERASMUS inclusive)
- Advice for graduates of Trier University on Erasmus+, teaching and training programmes abroad
- Erasmus+ exchange within Europe
- Nomination at the partner universities
- Learning Agreements
Thur.: 10:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 4:00 pm
General advice and support for international graduate students (degree students), Coordination of the refugee project Fit fürs Studium